Global Real Estate Education Network INDEPENDENT
1. Authorization and Contract. By executing the Global Real Estate Education Network Independent Representative Agreement (â€œIR Agreementâ€), you apply for legal authorization to become a Global Real Estate Education Network business owner and enter into contract with Global Real Estate Education Network, LLC, hereinafter â€œGREEN.â€ You acknowledge that prior to signing you have received, read and understood the GREEN Income Disclosure Statement, that you have read and understood the GREEN Policies and Procedures, which are incorporated into this Agreement and made part of it as if restated in full, as posted on www.learnfromgreen.com, and that you have read and agree to all terms set forth in this Agreement. GREEN reserves the right to reject any application for any reason within 30 days of receipt.
2. Expiration, Renewal, and Termination. The term of this Agreement is one year (subject to prior cancellation or disqualification as provided in the Policies and Procedures). If you fail to annually renew your GREEN business, or if it is canceled or terminated for any reason, you understand that you will permanently lose all rights as an IR. You shall not be eligible to sell GREEN services nor shall you be eligible to receive royalties, bonuses, or other income resulting from the activities of your former downline sales organization. In the event of cancellation, termination or nonrenewal, you waive all rights you have, including but not limited to property rights, to your former downline organization and to any bonuses, commissions or other remuneration derived through the sales and other activities of your former downline organization. GREEN reserves the right to terminate all IR Agreements upon 30 days notice if the Company elects to: (1) cease business operations; (2) dissolve as a business entity; or (3) terminate distribution of its services via direct selling channels. IR may cancel this Agreement at any time, and for any reason, upon written notice to GREEN at its principal business address. GREEN may cancel this Agreement for any reason upon 30 days advance written notice to IR. GREEN may also take actions short of termination of the Agreement, if the GREEN IR breaches any of its provisions.
3. Independent Contractor Status. You agree this authorization does not make you an employee, agent, or legal representative of GREEN or your Sponsoring IR. As a self-employed independent contractor, you will be operating your own independent business, buying and selling services available through GREEN on your own account. You have complete freedom in determining the number of hours that you will devote to your business, and you have the sole discretion of scheduling such hours. You will receive IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the amount of income paid to you during the calendar year. It will be your sole responsibility to account for such income on your individual income tax returns.
4. Presenting the Plan. You agree when presenting the GREEN Compensation Plan to present it in its entirety as outlined in official GREEN materials, emphasizing that the sale of our educational material is required to receive compensation in the form of bonuses on downline volume. In presenting the plan to prospects, you agree not to utilize any literature, materials or aids not produced or specifically authorized in writing by GREEN.
5. Selling the Service. You agree to make no guarantees or representations about any of the information provided beyond those shown in official GREEN literature.
6. Non-Solicitation Agreement. In accordance with the Policies and Procedures, you agree that during the period while you are an IR, and for one calendar year following resignation, non-renewal, or termination of your business, you will not encourage, solicit, or otherwise attempt to recruit or persuade any other GREEN IR to compete with the business of GREEN.
7. Images / Recordings / Consents. You agree to permit GREEN to obtain photographs, videos, and other recorded media of you or your likeness. You acknowledge and agree to allow any such recorded media to be used by GREEN for any lawful purpose, and without compensation.
8. Modification of Terms. With the exception of the dispute resolution provisions, the terms of this Agreement may be modified as specified in Rule 1 in the Policies and Procedures.
9. Jurisdiction and Governing Law. The formation, construction, interpretation, and enforceability of your contract with GREEN as set forth in this IR Agreement and any incorporated documents shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects under the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to conflict of law provisions. Louisiana residents: notwithstanding the foregoing, Louisiana residents may bring an action against Global Real Estate Education Network with jurisdiction and venue as provided by Louisiana law.
10. Dispute Resolution. All disputes and claims relating to GREEN, its services, the rights and obligations of an IR and GREEN, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of either an IR or GREEN under the Agreement or the GREEN Policies and Procedures shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration as enumerated in the Policies and Procedures in Brentwood, Tennessee, or such other location as GREEN prescribes, in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, except that all parties shall be entitled to discovery rights allowed under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Additionally, you agree not to initiate or participate in any class action proceeding against GREEN, whether in a judicial or mediation or arbitration proceeding, and you waive all rights to become a member of any certified class in any lawsuit or proceeding.
This agreement to arbitrate shall survive any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in the Agreement shall prevent GREEN from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a writ of attachment, garnishment, temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other equitable relief available to safeguard and protect its interest prior to, during or following the filing of any arbitration or other proceeding or pending the rendition of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration or other proceeding.
11. Time Limitation. If an IR wishes to bring an action against GREEN for any act or omission relating to or arising from the Agreement, such action must be brought within one year from the date of the alleged conduct giving rise to the cause of action. IR waives all claims that any other statutes of limitations apply.
12. Refund Policy. GREEN offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all initial fees paid to the company. All subsequent fees are nonrefundable. The nature of the service and the immediacy of the benefits make any possibility for a longer refund period commercially impractical.
13. Montana residents: A Montana resident may cancel his or her IR Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment.
14. Notice of Right to Cancel. You may request a refund on your enrollment fee if itâ€™s done within seven business days from the date of enrollment. If you cancel, any enrollment fees paid will be returned within TEN BUSINESS DAYS following receipt by the seller of your cancellation notice. To cancel this transaction, mail or deliver written notice, to Global Real Estate Education Network, 5115 Maryland Way, Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027, not later than midnight of the seventh business day following the date of this Agreement.
15. Submission of Electronic W-9. Under penalty of perjury, I certify that (1) the number shown on this form is my correct taxpayer identification number (or I am waiting for a number to be issued to me), and (2), I am not subject to backup withholding because: (a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding, and (3) I am a U.S. Citizen or other U.S. person.