The GREEN Educational Effort: A Brief Overview
1. The GREEN “Real Estate Show” podcast
2. On-demand GREEN Video Courses
3. Live Weekly and Monthly video teleconference classes
4. GREEN Bootcamps and Practica
The Real Estate Show with Michelle Moore
As an entrepreneur, you need constant sources of inspiration to encourage you, renew your vision, energize yourself and spark new ideas. In today’s ever-changing market don’t get left behind. If you are a real estate agent, builder, or investor, GREEN (Global Real Estate Education Network) brings to you an award-winning author, real estate agent and instructor, Michelle Moore. She interviews leading real estate industry experts who share insider secrets and real-world tips that are easy to understand and on-point. No topic is off limits.
- GREEN faculty member, Michelle Moore has extensive multi-media experience, both as a radio host and in the world of podcasting..
- MICHELLE MOORE has been a licensed real estate agent for over twenty-two years and has earned over 40 sales, leadership, and literary awards throughout her career. In addition, she wrote the award-winning book Selling Simplified: 55 Fast Tips to Jump-start Your Real Estate Business and wrote and teaches Real Estate Selling Professional®, a 10-hour designation course for real estate agents. She is the host of The Power of Real Estate show which has produced nearly 100 episodes for radio and is now an ongoing podcast available on iTunes, Google Play, and the iHeart app. Regardless of the platform. Michelle always seeks to encourage, inspire, motivate, and educate men and women throughout the world through the use of mass media.
GREEN Coursework: One Faculty, Five Tracks and Three Delivery Methods
The GREEN faculty is an interesting blend of academics and practitioners — many GREEN teachers are BOTH.
Here are a few examples…
GREEN offers education in five different tracks:
Real Estate Investment
The goals here are…
- to develop you as a person;
- to teach you good financial management beginning with your personal finances and spanning your investment methods (ideally in a tax-deferred environment);
- to train you how to be successful in real estate (as an agent or investor…or BOTH!!); and
- to form you as an entrepreneur with strong business practices.
Three Course Delivery Methods
We know you live a busy life. That’s why we offer what we call “Netflix for real estate and business.” Our ever-growing library of instructional courses reflects the five tracks outlined before.
We believe that this is a good way to expand your knowledge and grow your abilities as a real estate entrepreneur. Here are a few examples:
- Home Inspection 101: Inspect Your Home Like a Pro
- Simple Real Estate Investing
- Introduction to Wholesaling
- The 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange: An Introduction
Live Weekly and Monthly Video Teleconference Courses
The ability to interact with GREEN experts (i.e., mentor with millionaires) in a live face-to-face environment is a crucially important element of GREEN’s educational effort.
At GREEN, we believe that a better way to learn is through personal instruction and interaction with experts. Not only are you given their knowledge BUT you also get the opportunity to ask the follow-up questions move you from learner to doer.
GREEN Boot Camps and Practica
The key to learning is engaging as many senses as possible in the learning experience. A class where you hear instruction is good. A class where you hear instruction and see the tools of the trade is better. And a class where you hear instruction, see the tools of the trade, and get to touch/use them is the best!
GREEN offers you “boots on the ground” opportunities to learn by doing in our boot camps and practica courses. Here you will join GREEN experts in doing real estate!